这是我的感动 。。。 不知道会不会是你的 。。。
非常有意思又很催泪的一部MV
送给大家,上次介绍的
My Chemical Romance - Cancer
这里是歌词:
Turn away,
If you could get me a drink
Of water cause my lips are chapped and faded
Call my aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things
and bury me
in all my favorite colors,
my sisters and my brothers, still,
I will not kiss you,
cause the hardest part of this,
is leaving you.
Now turn away,
cause I'm awful just to see
cause all my hair's abandoned all my body,
Oh, my agony,
know that I will never marry,
Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo
but counting down the days to go.
It just ain't living
And I just hope you know
That if you say (if you say)
Goodbye today (goodbye today)
I'd ask you to be true (cause I'd ask you to be true)
Cause the hardest part of this
Is leaving you...
Cause the hardest part of this
Is leaving you...
鼻子好酸,眼睛好湿。
37 comments:
!!!SOFA好軟
乔来的
walao..
gary wong really XXX!
haha!
粗的mv!但是画面的质量有点粗。
照古还是推~
i like this songggg.. i got to know it at da beginning of da year when my fren record it and upload it to imeem LOL
僑cheat 的臉~
我看過最粗的就是光龍的了~
(請翻閱2006年11月九日曹君post的Prom 照片馆~)
WTF! 粗倾!这么晚...干干干!
这首歌,伤心ui~
想了解歌詞
但英文能力有限
還不能完全體會
.........cant feel the sad feeling
Walau ...
Because u noob
jj kanasai
shit.. kenot listen to song in office computer.. no SPEAKER!
nvm.. i go home listen..
Small kid so touch ....
this is wad call "share"
孔融让李西洋版
fuck.....ya i meemang noob in this ort of things..hahaha..gl i know u also dunno de lah...dun kek as u very pro..大肿脸充胖子!!!
..噢..
感受到了~
小女孩对哥哥的爱..
感受到了~
家人的爱..
感受到了~
小孩子的天真无邪..
感受到了~
生命的可贵..
感受到了~
世上的变化无常..
感受到了~
我肚子饿..
原来你还有良心的一面...
jj diam lar! go update ur blog liaw
..fuck i updating!!!
KNN fast liaw
乔 for me
dun wan i wan sit for myself
吊,还以为敏妃很感性,结果给她...
我还没听~
军曹is keroro~~haha!!ke~~ro~~ke~~ro~~
i din watch the cartoon but ppl tell me it's damn funny n good~~
got tamama oso..ta~~ma~~ta~~ma~~
看不懂敏妃写什么!
我看了你的MTV!!
震撼!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
歌是还好啦!
但被那俩兄妹stun到!
这次真的是被全部能stun的hero stun 到!
被stun ing...
okok nia ler..
seriously... i thk it's ok ok nia ler.. not so very touching also ler...
touching chin ...
哈哈坤感动的角度与我相同
我到现在还被stun着,在森林里面,没有人来first blood 我。
和creep大眼瞪小眼
?~~????~~~???
plz don use DOTA or wat game jargon lar..(dunno wat jargon is?go look in dictionary lar..i oso took long time in learning tis word..hahaha~~)
i' toking bout "KERORO军曹" the japanese cartoon lar..
coz jiun write:chao juin is me,军曹is a frog..
dat's y lor..
aish~~
没有睡意
刚刚看完prison break
很渴望13集
救我!!!!
凌晨三点钟~~~~
英雄所见略同!
我再看一遍,还是被stun着!
我勉强懂敏妃再说什么了!
KERORO(GREEN),TAMAMA(DARK BLUE),DORORO(LIGHT BLUE),GIRORO(RED)
STILL GT A YELLOW DE I FORGET WAT NAME LIAO!!!IF NT WRONG IS KIRURU
KERORO CHU CHIM!!!!!!!!!
NICE N FUNNY!!!!!!!I GT WATCH!!
敏飛的是翻譯版本嗎??
jingjiang, u TAMAMA LAR! i wait ur blog wait until 11:30 refresh more than 10 times, KNN lar!
谢谢很面熟及又不认识的朝君在部落格加我!其它朋友也要喔!太死要脸了吧?哈哈!
who tell u so suku...,my word u also believe ah???
I go refresh one time then dun wan liaw .. u liar
噢~禾口:我只看过一~~~~~~点点..不过,我建议你如果看的话,一定要看日本版,附有华文字幕的..因为,军曹最重要的就是它的sound effect..每次翻译的"笑"果会比较差一点..
景江:你妈咪的!!害我一边做assignment一边refresh你的page..最后,肚烂了!不看了~~不要乱放风声啦!!
要做多一个law一下,景江的blog没意思的,坐的是suku kia.
要做多一个law一下,景江的blog没意思的,坐的是suku kia.
Post a Comment