4月3号,一个半兽人诞生的日子,chuah chin bin aka half beast half dog 。
在KL唯一一只半兽人的生日
这样的日子能不庆祝吗?
傍晚就和Kelvin到了意见满出名的面包店,
左思右想,最后卖了个cappucino蛋糕上面有可怜的两粒草莓和巧克力
本来要买fruit cake的
但看在钱的份上,我们决定隔离它。
晚上在七头(龟头)不知情的情况下,在一间小餐厅将蛋糕呈上
在生日歌的祝福下,我们结束了这场庆祝,也可以算是生日会。
虽然有点简单,甚至简单到令人寒酸,但那毕竟是心意。
chuah了解,我们也明白,毕竟是游子
小小感动却也满足了大大的心
生日快乐chuah

cappucino 蛋糕

cappucino蛋糕(俯视)

难得的全员到齐,最左边的很yeng,怡保gang的engtao kia
最近听的歌:
英文市场在近期有变动
久违的linkin park 和唯一我哥哥喜欢的angmo团体的maroon5即将侵袭音乐市场
linkin park 的 what i've done 很pro ,pro到让人震撼,让人冒汗,不愧是三年作品
虽然第一次听没有觉得什么,但听久,就听的出三年的灵魂。还在等着完整版的推出。
My chemical romance 的 i dont love you
麦鸡白,我几乎一回到家就听,很像五月天的风格,属于慢式摇滚,请各位必定去download
When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"
就这一句歌词。。。。我射了。。。。
“我不比昨天爱你”,感触良深的歌词
最后,my chemical romance 的 cancer
讲述癌症患者的心声
听了很感慨
那可能就是以后的我,因为我一直处于不正常的饮食和生活之下,
好怕
其实早在看完“我的傻爸爸”或“刺鱼”这本书后就很把癌症了,
现在这首歌更加令人不安。
my sisters and my brothers, still,
I will not kiss you,
cause the hardest part of this,
is leaving you.
这句歌词。。。。我再度射了。。。。满地都是。。。。
29 comments:
sofa sofa.. haha!! finally got it...
wow..jiun,u look fatter woi..haha..take care..visit mine oso lar..
y no eng tao kia de??
什么射?哈哈!
wlaao.....if chao jun ttaht oine call fatter then guang long is very skin liao lo....suku millie...(wat am i talking abt???)
haha jus come b from moh dog house nia.,...
好像真的比较肥了
脸圆圆的
zzz
癌症
发克!
yalor jiun dun eat too much cake woi
hahahaa
fuck la
ur song seems nice
let me go hear 1st
hahahha
wat lar cow chicken shit(ccs)?ur logic doesn't make sense at all..
-.-"
怎么我没看出来!
敏妃~~不要假假哈~~
粗倾!
哈哈!
赐欣很粗!
问一些很粗的问题!
可能他在等一些很粗的答案吧?
朝君,识做啦!
脸圆圆怎么会要癌症嘞?
原谅我的想象力!
你照片好像有靓妹的样子哦!
不过好像旁边有块屎哦!
粗拉你乾坤.人家看到多不好~
曹操的鬼孫子當然是要肥一點拉我沒說錯吧曹軍哈哈哈~
屌君!
看到那歌詞我射不出來耶~~
是我性無能嗎??
屌君你還可以射的滿地都是...
還是我想歪了??
賢坤的話粗頃!
下次那個人來找你就死定了!!
我很严重的被快乐东“曹操的鬼孫子當然是要肥一點拉我沒說錯吧曹軍哈哈哈~”freeze到!
哈哈!
谁来找我啊?
我很肯定
你性无能。。。
如果不是我精力旺盛 ~
eee...yucks..u guys de topic really disgusting..-.-"
hahahaha
i happy wif the ting u ppl discussing ui
hahahaha
Ya,i've been waiting for linkin park's new album+songs for such a damn long time! And Avril lavigne's keep holding on gets me everytime I listen to it..I feel that EVERY single word is written for me..
Keep Holding On
You're not alone
together we stand
i'll be by your side
you know i'll take your hand
when it gets cold
and it feels like the end
theres no place to go you know I wont give in
no I wont give in.
Keep holding on
'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
just stay strong
cause you know i'm here for you, i'm here for you
theres nothing you can say, nothing you can do
theres no other way when it comes to the truth
so keep holding on
cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.
So far away I wish you were here
before it's too late this could all disapear
before the doors close, this comes to an end
but with you by my side I will fight and defend i'll fight and defend yeah yeah.
Keep holding on
'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
just stay strong
cause you know i'm here for you, i'm here for you
theres nothing you can say, nothing you can do
theres no other way when it comes to the truth
so keep holding on
cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.
Hear me when I say, when I say
I believe nothings gonna change, nothings gonna change destiny
what ever is ment to be
will work out perfectly yeah yeah yeah yeah
lalalalalalala...
Keep holding on
'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
just stay strong
cause you know i'm here for you, i'm here for you
theres nothing you can say, nothing you can do
theres no other way when it comes to the truth
so keep holding on
cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.
Damn..it is such a good song!
i wrote the above comment..
Eva
Lolx ..
dun forget i am an avril lavigne's fan
keep holding on does a great job
however i quite disappointed in her GIRLFRIEND sound so childish ..
but this wont stop my passion to support her ..
thankx for ya lyrics dude .
I add u ady !!
eh that song u intro is so pro ,but other song i think is so so nia...sienz still have what to intro or not
eh how come u grow fatter over there? hahaha u die liao la
U mean which one damn pro
i like
"i dont love you" the best !!!
完了完了
看到歌詞我竟然射不出
walao
我要去看醫生了
看了一小時歌詞..結果一樣頃......
chu woi..
walao walao walao!!!!!
who use my acc to say "chu woi"
that cow n chicken nt me lah!!!
diao which fucker did this!!!
i already gt 3days didnt on liao n who use my acc???fuck u...ur mum born u without penis n cibai!!(i m so chu)
haha millie maybe the person who hack in ur acc also hack me..haha
UPDATE WOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment