Wednesday, May 23, 2007

回家


I'm staring out into the night
And trying to hide the pain
I'm going to the place where love
can feel but they dont live the cost of fame
In pain it feels a different kind of pain
I'm going home to the place where I belong
where your love has always been enough for me
I'm running from you know I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home
The miles are getting longer it seems
The closer I get to you.... babe
And I've always been the best man and friend for you
To love and make true and I dont know why
You always seem to give me another try
I'm going home
To the place where I belong
Where your love has always been good enough for me
I'm running from you know I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
But these places and these faces are getting old
Be careful what you wish for
cause you just might get it all
you just might get it all and then some you dont want
be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all
You just might get it all
I'm going home to the place where I belong
Where your love has always been enough for me
And I'm running from.. you know I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me'
But these places and these faces are getting old
But these places and these faces are getting old
I'm going home
I'm going home


我要回家了!!!!


娃哈哈哈!!!!!!!!!!!!!


打我啦!!!!!!!

16 comments:

JJ said...

mlm....where is sofa god????haha..paiseh lo sofa god i sit 1st wor....fuck faster come b lah...kch dota no one can lose me liao.......only u....

Anonymous said...

吊!
酱也有!
回来吧!难道你不怀念吗?(五月天的一首歌!)

Millie said...

KUCHING~~~!!I'll see u in less den a month's time~I will be back~!!!DOU DOU~~~i miss u~~~

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

景江?除了goblin还有什么hero会用?
看不起啦!粗倾!

回家~
离我现在还有整整一个月

f@ngY!N said...

知道你要回家啦..显..虽然刚回不久..你等着看,不久我就回了..没有啦..还要多三个月才行...

JJ said...

我只会用goblin而已....我每天都在家.

Anonymous said...

damn u!!! 'hit me lar' suppose to be hamchipeng's motto lar! hohoho~~ i'm also goin back~~ oh baby why do u hurt me so bad~~~ hurt me so bad~~~ hahaha...

Mugendeska said...

maiku that song when u feeling sad and listening to it i confirm u would cry out....

said...

the song is damn nice and touching

thx 4 ur intro anywhere :P

Anonymous said...

wtf~~

哈哈!
明天就回来了哦!
期待期待!!!
你一回来一定拉你出去喝水!

Caren said...

whn u coming bck?

JJ said...

tonight!!!!!!!esok hui sing metahorn!!!!!!!!!!selepas itu pergi T1 dota!!!!

Anonymous said...

http://rockempire.net/2006/11-6/200611695248.htm

一个品论家对“我的化学浪漫”的品论!
没有兴趣的就不要看啦!
省的浪费时间!

-juzhitit-

Anonymous said...

I'm oso going bk sooonnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
wahahhahahahahhahaha!
damn so happy!!!!

miiro said...

WHAT D FUCK!

COME SG COME SG, DON GO BACK KCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sux

JJ said...

go sg geylang can find jy